Cajun Salmon Tacos with Fresh Mango Salsa
November 18, 2015
- Ingredients - Salsa
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup white onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1 oz garlic, chopped
- 2 ozs cilantro, chopped
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper, ground
- Ingredients - Salmon
- 2 ozs canola oil
- 6 ozs salmon filet
- 2 tbsps cajun seasoning
- 4 corn tortillas
- cabbage, shredded
- Open a bottle of Vina Robles Sauvignon Blanc, Estate and pour yourself a glass!
- Mix together all ingredients of the mango salsa and set aside for 20 minutes.
- In a frying pan, preheat canola oil and cover salmon filet with Cajun seasoning on both sides.
- Place filet skin side down in hot frying pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side until done.
- Cut filet in half and place each on two grilled corn tortillas.
- Serve tacos topped with shredded cabbage and mango salsa and enjoy together with the rest of the Sauvignon Blanc, Estate.